Thursday, July 7, 2016

Humiliation

I couldn't believe she had left me like this...she told me to wait just like this till she got back....her new friend was...confused!!
"She makes you do this ?"
"No....she allows me to do this!"
"And you're really her husband?"
"Yes."
"But she still fucks other men?"
"Yes."
"And you're OK with that?"
"Yes."
"Did she put that thing in your ass?"
"It's called a plug....and yes she put it there.....!!!"
"Dude!!! What kind of man are you!!!!"
"You misunderstand....I'm not a man at all..."













1 comment:

  1. ti posso confessare amore che io in certe occasioni quando mia moglie mi lascia sola con il suo robusto amante che mi ammira che mi fa domande del genere io non mi sento umiliata anzi mi sento bella attraente mi piace tanto essere scopato da tutti...!! baci baci baci e grazie amore

    ReplyDelete