Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Need You

 She was just lounging and idly touching herself as she sipped her wine....slowly the touching became more than just idle and she pulled her panties aside and gasped as she slipped her fingers over her beautiful pussy....
"Sissy.....come here....I need you right now!!!"
My mouth watering and my clitty filling it's cage I rushed to her side....
"Oh god Sissy I need to cum so bad right now...."
"I'm here Sweetheart....what do you want me to do for you?"
"Hold my wine Sissy....."
The next twenty minutes were just pure mental torture.....
When she finished she licked her own fingers clean....I let out a small whimper....
"Do you know what I want now Sissy?"
"I'll do anything Ma'am.....anything at all...."
"I know you will Sissy.....I want you to give me back my wine and then you can go to your room...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
 

 











2 comments:

  1. Oh such desire...desire to have a real pussy like this, one of my own.
    If only...I could have one.... Zoe

    ReplyDelete