Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Kissing

 As I've said before I really don't like watching her kiss other men and this time was no exception.....I realize that in a short time they'll be fucking....that he'll have his cock inside her.....inside my wife.....and I know how much more that means.....but still somehow I can handle that better than her kissing him....and then he slips into my mouth and I devote all my concentration to that wonderful cock.....and I can't think about anything other than sucking him....
Later we'll talk about the whole kissing thing and she'll tie me into logical knots and eventually I'll agree that I was wrong about everything....
But I still don't like seeing her kissing another man.....it just seems too much....















1 comment:

  1. I didn't really like my wife kissing her lovers either but I came to realize that kissing is a part of making love. I would rather have my wife go to bed with someone that she really cares about and he cares about her rather her fucking every guy she meets.

    ReplyDelete