Saturday, October 3, 2020

Brushing My Teeth

 All I wanted to do was brush my teeth....honestly....I didn't tease him or try to seduce him....
He grabbed me from behind....pulled down my panties.....used a bar of soap to ease the entry...and when he was done he walked out....all without a word!!!!!
He never said anything at all.....he didn't ask.....he just took me....and when he was done he didn't thank me....he just walked out and left me there....bent over the vanity with my panties around my ankles....
It was......how can I put this.....he used me like a common slut.....he just took me.....it was just wonderful!!!!!
I'll ask my wife to invite him over again!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Well, cleanliness is next to sluttiness .. I think that is how the saying goes! Now get in there and clean out your wife's pussy from all that cum!

    ReplyDelete