Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday Matinee - So Much To Learn


 
 
"Will they all be there.....the whole family?"
"Of course they will....they're like sharks that smell blood in the water...."
"They didn't like him did they?"
"No....they didn't....not like I did....maybe they just didn't know him...."
"I think you're right...."
"Of course I'm right....!!!!"
"I'm so grateful that the procedure worked...."
"Yes a mere two weeks ago we expected to have a funeral for a little girl....but now that's all changed!!!"
"I'm not sure I can go down there.....to see the body....to see the face I've known since I was a baby.....lying there so still...."
"But in his death he gave you life.....now you'll see your pretty young face for so many years to come that you'll forget what he looked like...."
"I don't thin so...."
"Hmmmph....maybe not...."
"Do you think any of them suspect?"
"What if they do.....what if you marched down and told them that you had switched bodies with your terminally ill granddaughter....what could they do?"
"Heh....I should do just that....but this is hardly the time is it?"
"Not while they're mourning your loss....it can wait....."
"Wait till they find out I left everything to young Emma....."
"I'm sure they'll be upset.....It's funny to think of you as Emma...."
"Well, all things considered. you can't be calling me Grandpa now....can you?"
"No of course not...."
"Are you done fussing with my hair yet? I want to get this over with...."
"Oh Grand.....Emma....you're going to have to get used to things not moving as quickly from now on.....you're a girl now.....you're my little sister now....and you may be a genius....but you have so much to learn!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment