Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Matinee - The Decision is Final


 
 
 He came into the room and turned on the light....the entire room was covered in magical symbols and arcane writing and spells all designed for one purpose....
"Time to wake up Neb.....I need your assistance again!!!"
A sighing sound came from the skull on the high shelf....
The skull was home, some would say prison, to a powerful spirit!!! He had been trapped in the material world many years before by a powerful wizard and had been passing through various hands....by various means....for centuries!!!!
This man called him Neb.....he supposed it was short for something....he didn't care.....he never revealed his real name to any of the users who had made use of his powers over the many years of his imprisonment. If anyone ever learned his real name they would be able to control him completely.....he would never be able to resort to the mischief that made this horrible existence bearable!!!
This particular user wasn't as bad as most.....he really only wanted the one magic.....in fact he was kind of boring......he hoped this time he would ask for something new....he felt a need to stretch his powers a bit!!!!
"Neb? Are you listening?"
"Yes....Quinn....I'm listening....I'm always listening...."
"I need to do it again Neb....just like last time....but with a little more oomph to it!!!!"
"Ah....more oomph you say..."
"Yeah this time I want to have it all.....I want to make people stop and stare...."
"So 13 feet tall then?"
"None of that crap Neb.....just like last time....only better...."
"You really seem to have enjoyed yourself last time....you didn't stop talking about it for days...."
"It was just so good Neb.....I never wanted it to end....
"It was that good hmmm?"
"Oh heck yeah....that good....and this time I want all that and a little more!!!"
"Okay.....let me think for a moment....just like last time with some extra enhancements...you want it to be so good you'll never want it to end?"
"Yeah Neb....throw everything you've got into it....I want to remember this one for the rest of my life!!!!"
"Alright....I think I've got it now....I think I know just what you want.....are you sure??"
"C'mon Neb....let's get on with it.....I can hardly wait!!!"
"Then lean close and breathe in the incense....and all will be as you desire...."
He leaned down and breathed deeply and he felt the magic quickly spread through his entire body.....from his toes to the top of his head he felt the changes wash over him....he was always amazed that there was no pain as his bones and organs shifted and his entire body shrank several inches!!!! 
He felt the change most in one area of his body where a new opening replaced his diminutive manhood!!!!
He felt the hair tumble down past his shoulders as his face softened into a picture of feminine beauty!!!
Soon he felt the tingling of the magic fade away....and he looked in the mirror and was very pleased with the results....
He ran his hands over his lithe body....enjoying the sensations that only a woman can know!!!
"Neb.....you've outdone yourself....I can't believe it....."
"I'm glad you enjoy it....after all you're going to live the rest of your life just like that..."
"What do you mean Neb.....I just want it for tonight....like last time....you can change me back tomorrow!!!!"
"Sorry Sweetie....no can do....you said you wanted to remember it for the rest of your life....and I made it so good that you'll never want it to end....so unlike last time....this change is permanent....I did ask you if you were sure!"
"So....you did this to me and I can never change back?"
"That's the way it is Honey...."
In a rage he picked the skull up and threw it through the window into the alley below....where the magical aura caught the attention of a woman nearby....
She walked into the alley and found the skull lying on a pile of refuse....
"What do we have here?"
The magical energy flowed into her as she picked up the skull.....
A small voice spoke to her....
"Take me home....I will teach you...."
Above them there was the sound of some woman screaming and things crashing loudly inside one of the apartments....
"I wonder what that's all about?", she said as she put the skull inside her shopping bag...
The small voice whispered to her....
"I have no idea....let's go....we have so much to do...."
 

 





6 comments:

  1. Yay! People are always throwing away their magical talismans all over the place. I can't tell you how many times I've seen monkey's paws just laying there on the sidewalk or in a parking lot! And every few weeks I see a park bench by some neighbor's trash. It vanishes, and then like two weeks later, it's back again a few houses down!

    Fun story as usual, Kaaren dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to be reading a book where the main character has a spirit who lives in an old skull in his laboratory....and then I found this old cover in the bottom of the folder....
      Writer's block instantly cured!!!!
      Thanks for your regular patronage....we'll bump you up to the extra large popcorn with the giant box of raisinettes as a bonus!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Hey! You can't trick me with the extra large popcorn box! I know there's a fleshy stick poking out through the bottom, that if you rub it up and down for a bit, it'll spew hot butter all over the place. BUT all the popcorn has already been eaten, so you have to buy more, or just lick the sauce up off your fingers!

      Delete
    3. Honestly Dee....you'd have to get all the popcorn out to find my "fleshy stick"....more of a twig actually....but I'm sure I've saved up lots of sissy "sauce" since the last time I was allowed to "spew"!!!!
      But I'd gladly help you lick your fingers clean!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Great story, I love it!

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sweetie!!!
      I always love to hear from someone who enjoys a trip to the Matinee!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete