Monday, October 19, 2020

Sorry

"I work hard all day and when I get home I find you like this!!!"
"I'm sorry Ma'am!!!"
"I told you I wanted you in stockings and heels! Not jeans and sneakers!"
 "I'm sorry Ma'am!!!"
"You bet you'll be sorry.....you get your ass upstairs and you put on your uniform....the slutty one with all the petticoats then you come back down here and we'll start your punishment...."
"Start???"
"Yes Sissy....we're just getting started....now go upstairs and get ready I've got to call a few of my friends...."
 

 











1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how many times we have had a contractor or someone stopping over preventing me from dressing properly. I do prefer to be wearing a dress and lingerie plus heels. I am after all my wife's Sissy Housewife.

    ReplyDelete