Friday, April 2, 2021

Panties

Yes....I confess....I was a teenaged panty thief....
I'm not proud of it but it's the truth....
I didn't have a sister so I didn't have the access that so many of my friends had....
Mom's panties were huge and boring....
So how else was I to feed my fetish?
I couldn't go buy them....they were expensive and the embarrassment would have been too much!!!!
So that left my friends sisters panty drawers as my source!!!!
It wasn't hard to get access....no one really thinks about someone stealing their panties until after it's happened....
I soon learned which drawer was the one....
Mike's sister Linda....top left....
Mike's sister Katie....bottom left....
Billy's sister Dana....second one down on the left....
Donny's sister Dianne....top right....
Dave's sister Maureen....top center....
Jimmy's sister Noreen....bottom left....
And so on....
I never got caught although a few suspected me....
But I didn't care.....I needed those panties....













No comments:

Post a Comment