Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Brunch

"But why....why am I naked...."
"ell first you're not allowed to question me.....we'll deal with that later....but I already told you....this is a Barbie Doll Brunch....all the girls are bringing a Barbie to dress up....and you're going to be my Barbie for the day...."
"So they're going to dress me up and play with me? That doesn't sound so bad...."
"Well....yes they're going to have fun dressing you up in various outfits....but it'll be Ken that's going to play with you...."
"Ken?"
"Sure Sissy....every Barbie has a Ken and I can't wait for you to see his twelve inch action figure!!!!"
















1 comment:

  1. There is no dealing with anything later with my wife. She will deal with something right then and there unless some of our guests don't know about our lifestyle then she will take me to the bedroom and apply about 10 swats with her hair brush, enough to get my attention and says she will give me a real spanking later.

    ReplyDelete