Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Loved

Yes Sissy, I loved it when I first saw it!
I thought it was adorable!
I loved the look on your face when you blushed and pulled your panties down to show it to me.
It was just so cute, surrounded by the yellow nylon and white lace.
I still remember how you cried because you were so embarrassed, and how I held you till you calmed down.
And how I gave you your very first blowjob.
And how grateful you were.
And, unlike the other boys I'd been with, you kissed me afterward, and I knew you tasted your own cum but you didn't pull away.
That told me so much about you.
I still think it's very cute now.
But I think it should be kept under control, my control, so fetch the cage and we'll get you locked up all safe and secure. Then we can both rest easy. 

Mrs. K















No comments:

Post a Comment