Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Matinee - Roots


 
 
"Oh Tree...I wish I had more to give you but you've taken it all!!!"
"Not all....I left a little for you....I love you and would never take all from you..."
"I love you too my oldest friend....but what will become of me now....you've taken almost every bit of what made me a man....and left me as this weak female here...nestled among your strong roots...."
"I prefer to think of it as having given you the gift of femininity that you've always dreamed of...."
"Yes I have always yearned to be a girl...ever since I was small....but I never dreamed it would happen this way....with my male essence draining into your roots.....I had no idea that you took your sustenance like that...."
"I can tell you that you were not the first little boy who's come to me seeking favors....and I always gave them what they wanted....but they rarely gave anything back to me....but you...you allowed me to drink you in.....and the taste was irresistible....it took all of my will to stop....to not leave you an empty husk...."
"Thank you....but now I have no more to give you....what will you do...."
"I have pondered this for the past months while I savored the flavor of you....you are now a female....you could bring men here to me that I might feed from them...."
"But...would that mean you would drain them completely or leave something and have them become like me?"
"No my love.....you are one of a kind....I doubt any of them would willingly allow me to feed as you did.....I will drain them and my roots will absorb the nutrients from their bodies and I will grow bigger and my roots will grow deeper....and no storm will ever topple me!!!"
"I don't know....it seems wrong to me....I'd be luring men to their death...."
"Yes but their demise would male me stronger....and I have always been your friend....your only friend....is it so much for me to ask?"
"Tree....you know I love you....and it's true that you've always been my only friend....but it still seems wrong....I don't know if I can...."
"I thought that this might be your answer.....perhaps you would consider another possibility?"
"Tell me what it is...."
"Perhaps you could use your new female form to bring men here and make love with them while my roots feed on their male essence through you....It would increase your....pleasure....tenfold....and the men would have an experience like no other!!!"
"But you'd still drain them...."
"Of course....but it would be in a way that brought intense pleasure to both of you...."
"Intense pleasure?"
"It would be impossible to describe it...."
"I suppose we could try it once and see if what you say is true...."
"I've never lied to you in all of your life and I wouldn't start now...."
"Alright.....you've always known best Tree...."
"Yes I have!!!"















1 comment:

  1. OMG! What and incredible mashup .. The Giving Tree meets Little Shop of Horrors!

    Great job Kaaren! You have such a vivid imagination!

    ReplyDelete