Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"What did you think you were doing Sissy?!?!"
"Nothing ....I was just picking up a penny I saw on the ground...."
"And flashing your ruffled panties at old Mr.Mayer across the street...."
"I didn't know he was there...."
"Then why were you wiggling your ass at him...."
"They teach us that at school....if you bend over you have to wiggle!!!"
"Well it's lucky for you that the ambulance came so quickly.....they said it was probably a minor heart attack and he should be fine...."
"So I guess....no harm done then...."
"No harm done except that I'm going to blister your ruffled bottom!!!"
"Oh no.....not a spanking....whatever shall I do!!!"
"That's another 25 added on....keep talking and you won't be sitting until next week!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am..."














No comments:

Post a Comment