Tuesday, November 2, 2021

When I Was A Girl

I used to write these posts after my wife would tell me about something from her past....I thought it would be fun if she wrote one herself...I picked out the picture and she approved it!!!

When I was a girl I rarely wore pajamas or nightgowns to bed. I mostly wore just a t-shirt and panties, when I wore anything at all.
When I got up in the morning to do my hair and makeup I never really thought about getting dressed until after breakfast.
This used to drive my father mad! He yelled at me all the time, he told me it was indecent to walk around in just my underpants. He never once called them panties, they were always underpants. 
I believe just saying "panties" to him was like waving kryptonite at Superman!
But I just ignored him and went on as I always did, eventually he gave up and when I'd come into the kitchen for breakfast he'd get up and go to his den and shut the door.
That's one reason why I enjoy my life with "Kaaren".
"She" loves to see me wearing my panties, and I love to see "her" wearing "hers"!

Mrs. K















3 comments: