Friday, February 11, 2022

Bound and Blindfolded

"Just think Sissy....he's going to come in here and find you like this!!! Exposed and helpless!!! Blindfolded so you won't know who he is....bound so you can't stop him...."
"Do I know him.....at least tell me that...."
"Oh yes Sissy....you know him well....he's been in our house as a guest...and I haven't fucked him....he's going to be all yours!!!"
"You have to tell me.....please!!!"
"Oh no Sissy....I'll never tell....every time we have guests I want you to wonder which man fucked you like a little sissy slut....I want you to wonder about every smile...every handshake....it could be any of them!!!!"
We've played these games before and I'm embarrassed to say that I just love it!!!
The long term humiliation makes it feel brand new with every man I meet!!!!

















1 comment: