Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday Matinee - Forever


 
 
He was breathing heavy as he watched the movie....for the second time today!!!
Maureen was just fantastic....it had to be real....no one could act that authentically!!!
Not that he knew....in fact he'd never had real sex....with anyone....
He shifted his concentration from the screen to his hand inside the panties that he'd grabbed in the laundry room....that pretty girl in 4G....he wondered what she would think if she could see him now.....she always smiled at him when they passed in the halls....
But then on the screen Maureen started to have an orgasm!!!! It was definitely real....at least it was the way he imagined a woman would have an orgasm....
And he didn't want to be the man giving her the ecstatic joy he heard coming from his surround sound speakers....he wanted to be her....he wanted to be her so badly it hurt....and as he erupted in his own orgasm....he didn't notice that he wasn't alone anymore!!!!
With his eyes closed tightly he let the last of his orgasm drain him....
He was never really satisfied like this but it gave him temporary relief...
Then he heard a man clear his throat....
His eyes snapped open and he jumped back!!!!
There was a man sitting next to his bed.....holding a box of tissues!!!!
"Who are you? How did you get in here?"
"Relax Martin....I'm not going to hurt you....here take some tissues....you're ruining those pretty panties....Jennifer is still wondering what happened to them....but you'll be happy to know that she doesn't suspect you at all...."
"But....who....what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to answer your prayer....oh...wait a second...this is my favorite part..."
The man leaned over and turned up the volume as Maureen screamed again in another orgasm....
"That girl is good!!!! She's going to be a star forever!!!!"
"What do you mean you're here to answer my prayer....I don't really pray....I haven't prayed for years!!!"
"Well OK it wasn't an official prayer....but I heard it anyway....heard it loud enough to bring me here....and I'm glad I came....that was quite a hot little show you put on there...."
Martin blushed bright red when he realized that this man had watched him...watched him while he pleasured himself....wearing his neighbors panties!!!
"Come come Martin....no need to be embarrassed....Maureen has gifts that could make a dead man....well that's just a cliche....but you're different aren't you....you don't want to have her do you? You want to be her!!!"
"Listen....if you don't get out of her I'm going to call the cops!!!!"
"I can do that for you Martin....I can make you just like her...."
"I don't want any trouble,,,,wait what do you mean...."
"I mean I can make you into her twin sister if that's what you'd really like...."
"But how could you.....oh my god.....you're...."
"Took you long enough to figure it out Martin....if this kind of thing keeps up I'm going to have to go back to the red suit and horns...."
"But you're the Prince of Darkness...."
"No sorry....these days the prince of darkness is Ozzy Osbourne...."
"But you're really him....the....devil!!!"
"I go by many names....you can call me that if you wish...."
"You want to make me into her twin?"
"I want to stretch out and sleep for a millennia or two....but the last time I took a nap there was that damned Renaissance....I swear...you humans have this annoying tendency to be good...."
"But you could make me....like her....I'd give anything to be like her....even if it was only for a day...."
"Well lets see....yes I could give you that and in return I'd get your immortal soul...."
"I don't really believe in all that stuff about souls and things...."
"Hmmm....so you're sitting alone in your room with the Devil Incarnate and you're telling me you don't believe in souls...."
"Well I...."
"All the better my young friend....lets make our deal then and I'll be on my way....I'm offering you the chance to be the woman of your dreams....for only a day....as you said....but you will remain her forever.....till the end of time you will be that sweet voluptuous woman....and I'll see to it that you will have sex constantly....you'll have pleasures of the flesh like no one else ever had...."
"Sex? I'll have sex?"
"You'll have sex like no one has ever had sex....for infinity...."
"But I get one day as her...here....for real...."
"I'll sweeten the deal....as soon as we sign the contract, that pretty girl from 4G....Jennifer...she'll be at your door and she'll want you very badly..."
"Like that scene in Maureen's movie "Neighbor Ladies"?"
"Just like that...."
"Where do I sign...."
The man snapped his fingers and a huge document appeared....
"Shouldn't I read all of this first...."
"Just legalese....I have so many lawyers working for me and they all want to write a little bit....I indulge them to keep them happy...."
"One day as her...."
"Yes...."
"Jennifer from 4G...."
"Yep...."
"Sex for infinity...."
"Absolutely...."
He took the pen and signed the huge document....and immediately the world swirled around him....
There was a knock at the door....
Jennifer stood there in a robe that was hanging open revealing so much....
"Hi I'm Jennifer from 4G....I was wondering if I could...."
He pulled her inside and together they explored his new femininity....later they invited some men....
When the time came he left this world with the highest hopes for more like this....his eyes closed on the mortal world and he woke on a soft bed covered in red satin....and in the candlelight he could make out things...things coming closer....
"What.....what are you?"
"We're the sex imps....we understand that you're ours forever...."
She knew screaming wouldn't do any good....she could hear the other screams of the damned all around her....but as those little creatures began to move over her....began to feel and taste her....she screamed anyway.....



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment