Thursday, February 3, 2022

Exposed

I was so afraid to be exposed...to anyone....but especially to other men!!!
Maybe it was because a small part of me still insisted I was a man....just like them...
Which....as I look back....was obviously not true....ever!!!
Maybe it was the vulnerability I felt....baring my feminine self to the ridicule of others...again, especially men....
But there was a line I crossed somewhere....
Suddenly I liked it!!!!
Loved it!!!!
Craved it!!!!
What was the line? Who knows....
The first cock in my mouth while I was wearing something pretty? Maybe....
The first cock that penetrated me? Maybe....
A combination of the two.....maybe....probably.....
Having a wife who encouraged me to explore the joys of femininity certainly helped....
And now she cares more about who I'm exposed to than I do....
Now....I'm ready at a moments notice and if a man wants me....oh yeah....I'm all in on that!!!!
 

 














1 comment:

  1. You're such a lovely slut Kaaren...you are inspiring and fabulous

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete