Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Fair

It really wasn't fair at all....
Just being over her knee was enough to get me going....
She'd spank me and if I dripped on her stockings I'd get more....
But that damned vibrating plug made me drip more....
So back I would go....over her knees for more....
Then she'd turn on the plug....
And I'd drip some more....
And I would go back over her knees for more....
Then she'd turn on the plug....
And I'd drip some more....
 And I would go back over her knees for more....
This would go on until she got tired or the batteries died....
Then I would lick up all the drippies....and thank her for my correction....and do my half hour in the corner....and hope that she didn't get a second wind or find any spare batteries...at least until tomorrow!!!
 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment