Wednesday, September 16, 2015

In Even More Trouble

"Oh my god!" he heard her exclaim!!!! "What have you done now?"
"Well I was kind of looking through that old spell book again and I...."
"I warned you about that book didn't I....Dark Magic is nothing to be trifled with!!!!"
"I know...I was just looking and I came across a spell that I thought would make me....you know...a little bigger....you know....so I could satisfy you....you know...like your lovers do..."
"What spell did you use!!!"
"I left the page open over there..."
"Oh my god this is a transmogrative spell, you had to repeat your desire 3 times!!! What did you say?"
"I wanted to be...you know...hung....you know...like they say...hung like a horse...I was doing it for you!!!"
"Damn It! What specifically did you say???"
"I said "Like A Horse" three times, there was a flash and...well you see the results!"
"I'll try to contact Aunt Martha again for a counter spell...she's not going to be happy....In the meantime maybe this will be an opportunity for me to fulfill one of my Dark Fantasies!"
He thrilled as she ran her hand down his flank until she was behind him....
"Oh Goddamn it you stupid Sissy you didn't specify...the book made you a mare!!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment