Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Analyst Was Exhausted

When I arrived for my appointment I was surprised when her receptionist asked me to wait because the session before me was running a little long!!! I settled into a comfy chair and picked up a magazine that looked interesting! I was deep into an article about home made bondage devices when the door opened and three men, a very large woman and a Great Dane came out and after making an appointment hurriedly left the office!!!
After a few minutes the door opened and Dr. Mentia called me to come in. She laid down on her couch as she looked me over!
"Kaaren, we've gone over quite a few things over the past few sessions but I have to tell you the last patients session was quite...intense! I'm a little exhausted so this week I want to go over something new. You told me that your nipples are very sensitive....almost like a woman's....so, this week I want you to take off your pretty bra and play with your nipples and tell me how it makes you feel! I'm just going to lie here and listen!"
"Whatever you say Dr. Dee! Nipple play is pretty high on my list of fetishes!"
"What isn't????"
"I'm sorry Dr. Dee did you say something?
"Nothing important Sissy....Let's begin with you rubbing small circles around your nipples and we'll see how it goes!!!"
"You're the Doctor!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment