Thursday, September 3, 2015

Small Town Girls - Where It Began

It's hard to keep secrets in a small town and Johnny and Tommy, or Joanie and Tammy as they preferred to be called had always been so careful!
They sat quietly and reminisced about that first time....it had started as a dare...a child's game...but that was the  first time they both wore their sister's dance costumes!! They were too young to understand what was happening but the feeling of the silk and lace was overwhelming !!!!
Tammy leaned over and whispered. "I feel all tingly....down there.....do you feel it too?"
Joanie nodded and they almost kissed but they heard a door open and they rushed back into their boy clothes!!!! But they knew they would do this again!!!!














6 comments:

  1. Awww how cute! I know most people like your nastier posts, but I enjoy these more mundane but pivotal slices of time past so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are visionary's, who constantly think of the future....my dreams seem to always take me into the past!!!!

      Delete
  2. PS. Did you know you now have 200 Members that follow your blog?? Great job!

    If you laid those members end to end, you'd probably have a good week's vacation lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fondest memories is wearing my sister's pink satin leotard and tutu. Loved this.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was small in stature compared to my peers in school! I had a councilor who took pity on me and enrolled me in dance class in place of Gym! Humiliating but fun!!!!

      Delete