Friday, September 25, 2015

Sissies Through History - No Time

He had heard her carriage pull up in front of the house....an hour early and he realized that his secret was about to be discovered! It would take him at least a half hour to get out of this dress and all the pettis and chemises even with the help of her maid!!!!
He heard her calling his name as he pondered what his next action would be! Then he heard the maid call out!
"He's in here Ma'am!"
"That treacherous little bitch Mary had given him away!!!!
He heard the door open!
"Oh my god!!!! Henry is that you!!!!"
"Yes Dear, let me explain...."
"Mary told me you looked lovely all made up.And from what I can see she wasn't exaggerating! Please turn around so I can see!"
From the doorway Maid Mary watched and smiled as her Master and Mistress both embraced their new life!












No comments:

Post a Comment