Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

This was it!
Years of planning! Countless painful surgeries! Training with women for even more years to learn how they move, how they talk, how they think!!!!!!
The bastard had killed Carolina on their wedding night and banished him from his homeland! His vengeance was long in coming. He had patiently eliminated Don Lorenzo's lovers, then his friends, then his closest advisers until only he was left!
The proposal was inevitable! Now came the time to consummate their marriage! Despite all his surgeries he was still fully able to do his duty in that respect as Don Lorenzo would soon find out!!!
After Don Lorenzo was dead he would take over the organization and that would certainly be by the morning!
"Are you ready for me my darling?" he called out!
"I've been dreaming about this for years mi amore'...."












2 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Imogen Montoya. You killed my fiancée. Prepare to die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you have six fingers on your left hand....oh wait that's not a finger...my mistake sorry....

      Delete