Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Analyst Tries Something New

"Okay Kaaren, we've looked into a few of your fetish's and I'm starting to get an idea about what makes you tick, your wife has kindly provided me with the key to your chastity cage and I'd like to have a session where I can observe your....natural reactions...to various stimuli!"
"Whatever you say Dr. Mentia! You haven't steered me wrong yet!"
"Okay Sissy let me just remove the cage...."
"Ooooh Dr Dee!!!!!"
"Honestly Kaaren, I've barely touched you!"
"Ooooh Dr Dee!!!!!"
"Kaaren you look like you're going to...."
"Ooooh Dr Dee!!!!!"
"Damn it Kaaren!!! We haven't even started yet!"
"I'm sorry Dr. Dee!"
"Well I'll take it as a complement this time Sissy! Now lick it all up and afterwards we'll discuss how that makes you feel!"




3 comments:

  1. Kaaren I love to lick that delicious cum up for you and be your cum slut thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaaren, if that were your leather covered, cum covered tush.........I'd be all over it! Hopefully my licking that up would get you so excited, and your wife would let me suck you off???

    After all it's not fair, that I shot my load all over your cute little ass, and you wouldn't be given the chance to shoot your load all over me (please aim for my face and tongue)!

    ReplyDelete