Friday, September 25, 2015

Spanking

It's not the spanking I think by now anyone reading my blogs knows that I enjoy having my bottom....warmed up!!!! I not only love but crave the humiliation of submission!!!
But there is a much deeper humiliation involved in being spanked outside!!!! In the middle of the day!!! I'm pretty sure that  listening to the teenage boys over the fence laughing and counting the strokes just made the humiliation so much worse and the entire situation so much more exciting!!!!
My moans were not just from the pain!!!!



















3 comments:

  1. Out door spankings can be very humiliating. My wife had me over her knee spanking me when our neighbor came over.n I was very humiliated especially when she finished then told me to go in the house and stand in the corner in front of the neighbor. I was completely naked too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have some of the most enlightened (or shocked) neighbors anywhere! The education I would've learned if I grew up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we lived in an apartment, we could hear when the parents in the apartment above us would spank their kids, so I knew they were listening to my spankings as well since i cry alot during punishment spankings. Unfortunately for me, I got alot more spankings than their kids did!

    ReplyDelete