Wednesday, September 16, 2015

She Must Have Told Him

As her lover Mark becomes more and more a fixture in our life he has come to dominate me even more than the gentle way he dominates my sweet wife! She has granted him permissions that none of her prior lovers have had including my instructions to obey him as I obey her!
I think it's too coincidental that he has lately been insisting on the one and only service that I have reservations about!!!
I'm pretty sure she must have told him that it's a problem for me....but I must admit I am coming around. Especially when I get to enjoy the hard dripping cock right after!!!!















2 comments:

  1. Truly a complex submission. Both hot and humiliating at the same time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until Mark has you asking... maybe even begging... to be allowed to do that.

    ReplyDelete