Sunday, November 15, 2015

But Why

The maid tucked the two crisp hundred dollar bills into her bra as she watched the sissy wheel the cart down the long hotel hallway!
She looked at the woman, his wife, laughing quietly as she watched her husband in his heels, apron and cap roll the service cart away from them as he also struggled to see what the sign she had tied to his apron said!
"This is your husband?" the maid asked.
"Oh yes, that's my husband!"
You make him do this?"
"Yes I do!!"
"But why?"
"To humiliate him of course!"
"You must hate him!"
"No I love him with all my heart!"
"I don't understand...."
"When he turns to come back look at his face and you'll see he loves it, he thrives on it and if I was to allow it he'd probably have shot his sissy cream all over your cart by now!"
"I'm still not sure I understand but anytime you need me call housekeeping and ask for Rosa!"
My wife slipped another fifty into her hand.
"Thank you Rosa! I'll keep that in mind!"













1 comment: