Thursday, November 12, 2015

Introduction

She always kissed him right after he came in her mouth! At first he made a fuss and she stopped giving him blowjobs! Soon though, he came around and after several weeks she was convinced he was really enjoying the taste!
Soon she would start introducing him to her lover Tyrone's cum, fresh from her well-fucked pussy and then it would be a short jump to seeing him take Tyrone's big black cock in his mouth! Then she'd start putting him into panties and stockings and she'd have the Sissy she'd always dreamed of!!!!!

















5 comments:

  1. Kaaren, is this how it started with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of! The first girl who ever gave me a blowjob kissed me right after but it happened while my head was spinning from the pleasure I had just received!!! I always thought that it would be rude to not kiss a woman who had just done something so wonderfully nice for you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Feel free, I'd be honored if I can contribute anything to your wonderful caps!!!

      Delete
  3. Hindsight is a Bit--. I was so naive to her actions during our sexual play. I even thought her having me lick her upon her arrival home was just play between us. I soon realized that I would always anticipate wanting more with each sexual adventure with her. When there wasn't an addition erotic adventure my excitement subsided quickly after our play. It was then that I realized she was leading me down a one way street which I so desired. She had her sissy wrapped around her finger.

    ReplyDelete