Saturday, November 7, 2015

What About Your Husband?

"What about your husband baby, he's right downstairs....."
"What about him?"
"I mean....damn Baby....he's right downstairs....I don't feel right doing you with your husband right downstairs!!!"
"Alright.....if it's really a problem for you.....I'll go call him to come watch....will that make you happy?"
"Well I'd really like it if he....well you know...."
"Alright he can suck your cock too!!!! Then can we fuck???"
"Oh yeah Baby absolutely!!!!"












5 comments:

  1. You could be one of the kinkiest people I know .. I like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wife can give tips to her cuckold while he's performing. "Lick his balls, sissy. Now get the head in your mouth and stroke his shaft."

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a cuckold there is only one thing more arousing than sitting downstairs while his Wife is with her Lover upstairs, and that is to be summoned like a little boy to come up to the bedroom and to watch them in the throes of their passion..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "... summoned like a little boy..." That's priceless, Derek. Maybe they'll start calling him Junior or Pee Wee or Little Willy.

      Delete