Tuesday, November 10, 2015

White Shirt

After things quieted down she joined me in the kitchen. She looked adorable in that white shirt and I told her so!!!!
"Oh stop...you've seen me like this thousands of times!!!"
"Yes and you always look beautiful!!!!"
"You're just being silly now....would you like a glass of water....I'm parched!!!"
"Yes thanks! I bet your throat hurts if all that screaming when you came is anything to go by!!!"
"Oh you're making me blush now...I wasn't that loud was I?"
"I'll ask the neighbors tomorrow!"
"Funny....alright I'm going back to bed! Wake me at my regular time!"
She took the two glasses of water as she walked down the hall and I reached for mine and took a refreshing sip! She looked so cute in that white shirt....his white shirt.....











No comments:

Post a Comment