Sunday, November 29, 2015

She's Done This Before

She's done this before.....but not like this! I could hear her talking with someone  and then I heard them coming up the stairs....I had sucked off several mystery men over the years....it was a game she really enjoyed....I had never once figured out who any of them were....although the mailman had a suspicious smile when I saw him....but tied like this I wouldn't be able to suck anyone....what could she be thinking....I wonder who it is....
They were in the room and she whispered in my ear....
"He doesn't want your mouth Sissy...this particular friend of yours has always wanted your cute little ass!!! I love when someone gets what they've always wanted don't you?"
I felt a rough hand pull up my skirt and slip into my pantyhose!!!! Obviously he was going to take his time!!!
That was fine by me....I just had to wonder how big he was and I wouldn't have to wonder about that for much longer!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment