Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Against His Will

When Susie Johnson opened the door she was a little surprised that Officer Thompson was there!
"Hi Bobby, I'm surprised to see you here...if you're looking for Jim I'm afraid he's not home right now!"
"Hi Susie! Actually I am here looking for Jim. It seems he hasn't been at work all week Susie, and a Miss Claire Robinson from his office has called us and expressed some concerns about his whereabouts."
"I don't understand why Bobby, I called her on Monday and told her he had to go down east to take care of his father....it's the cancer you know....probably the poor man will be gone soon!"
"Oh that's too bad Susie, I'm sorry to hear that....I'll pass the word to the fella's, maybe we can pass the hat....you know those funerals aren't cheap...."
"That would be really nice Bobby I'm sure Jim will be grateful."
"No problem Susie....say....one thing Susie....what's that noise....it sounds like something vibrating?"
"Oh that's just the dryer, I decided to do the sheets and towels....you know what they say about idle hands!"
"Heh, Susie you're one in a million! Jim doesn't know how lucky he is, maybe we'll get together for dinner when he gets home?"
"That would be lovely Bobby, I'll call you!"
"Bye then!"
"Bye bye my best to your wife!"
She slumped against the door as she listened to him drive away! Upstairs the machine continued transforming her husband!
"Oh yes Claire Robinson....let's see how much you want him after I've changed him into my lesbian slave!!!"
The sound of her laughter filled the not quite empty house!!!!














3 comments:

  1. Oh Kaaren, this is WONDERFUL stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m so glad you like it.... I"m never sure if anyone is enjoying my trips to the matinee!
      All it takes is a comment or two to keep me going.....I love the memories I have of afternoon movies even if all those matinees were at home because the theaters I dream of we're long since closed!!!

      kisses
      kaaren

      Delete