Wednesday, November 25, 2015

You're so cute Sissy

"You're so cute Sissy, you always make me smile! But let me go over it again....just so we're clear! Are you listening?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Very good, first....the cage stays on! Every time you ask about it adds another week! Why just tonight you've added three weeks! Second.....the plug stays in, I like the idea that your bottom is full! The next time the plug comes out will be when my big black strap-on goes in, so consider that the next time you ask me to remove it! Third and last.....you will be sucking his cock tonight and you will be swallowing his cum.....just get used to the idea....you should be thanking me....he has a magnificent cock and I can't wait to see it in your mouth!!! Do you understand all that Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Good then you run along while I finish preparing!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....thank you very much!"
"You're welcome Sissy!"











1 comment:

  1. My kind of woman so calm and thoughtful and very considerate to Her sissy

    ReplyDelete