Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hers

That new young couple from across the street had stopped by and my wife had invited them in for coffee! Some chit chat went on for a while as we kind of felt out the new neighbors! My wife excused herself to take a call in her home office and I asked them to sit in the living room while I made coffee!
While fussing with the machine I wondered if they'd like some cake and when I stepped in to ask they were gone!
I heard a noise in the bathroom and went over to listen and heard some soft moans and whispers! I had to see what they were up to and pushed the door open and to say I was surprised would be putting it mildly!!! There they were sniffing and licking a pair of panties from the laundry hamper!
They hurriedly confessed about  their shared fetish and blushing so cutely they asked me to please not tell my wife!!!!
"Why would I tell my wife? This is my bathroom, that's my laundry hamper and those are the panties I wore all day yesterday!"













1 comment: