Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Morning

She was bent forward doing her makeup and I thought I just might be able to get past her without her noticing....
"What are you doing Sissy?"
"I was just going to take a quick shower.....your friend sprayed cum all over me...."
"I seem to recall a certain slutty sissy begging him to do just that...."
"Yes Ma'am...."
"I think maybe you should be more concerned with your grooming......are you going to take care of all that icky hair or do you want me to take you to the Korean Salon again for a Brazilian....they still ask me about you every time I go...."
"Whatever you think is best Ma'am....."
"You really enjoyed having all those Korean ladies laughing at you didn't you?"
"Not at first Ma'am...."
"Oh Sissy....you are so funny....I don't think I'll ever understand you.....but I think we need to go to the Salon again.....make an appointment for both of us at 7 tonight!"
"Yes Ma'am.....thank you Ma'am!"














1 comment: