Thursday, November 22, 2018

In The Kitchen on Thanksgiving

I usually don't wear my uniform when I'm in the kitchen......I don't want to get any stains on it....you know like grease spatters or the occasional drippies....
But that doesn't mean that I'm not available to perform my sissy duties....in fact most of the time spent in the kitchen is waiting time after all the prep work is done....
And on Thanksgiving....once the bird is in the oven I have plenty of time till I start all the side dishes.....
So I don't complain.....


No I don't complain at all!!!!











1 comment:

  1. A good sissy understands that the stuffing is often the best part of dinner!

    Happy Thanksgiving, hon! Hope you have a wonderfully sexy holiday, and that you get properly stuffed . . . and maybe even drizzled with a little of that 'special' gravy!

    ReplyDelete