Tuesday, November 20, 2018

No More Complaints

I used to complain about our mail service all the time....late or missing packages were the norm for me....and sometimes I was really, really looking forward to what was in those packages too!!!
Anyway the local postmaster must have gotten tired of hearing my complaints because we have a new package deliveryman and he's so nice!!! He rings the bell and waits till I answer the door....and I've found myself fussing with my appearance when he comes....I wonder how long it will be till I can get him in my mouth...my wife has told me to stop trying to blow every man that comes to the door...but he's new and so young and he looks delicious to me so all I ever say to her is that "I'll try"!!!!!












4 comments:

  1. I have a SPECIAL delivery ready for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so cute....he actually blushed when I let my robe slip open today!!!!
      Give me a couple of weeks and I'll tell you how he tastes!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. He will make a deposit in your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it!!!! He blushes....can you imagine!!!! Tall, thin, young and he blushes!!!! He's so perfect I can almost taste him already!!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete