Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Happily Ever After



"I told you I wanted this floor clean....why can't you follow simple instructions?"
"But Cinderella....I've scrubbed it twice already today!!!"
"What did you call me?"
"I'm sorry....I meant to say Princess!!!!"
"Oh yes, I guarantee you'll be sorry when I get the paddle and correct you....again!!!"
"Please....not the paddle....please I'm still sore from last time...."
"And whose fault is that? If you could follow simple instructions I wouldn't have to beat your ass all the time would I?"
"No Princess....It's my own fault!"
"Of course it is....now get busy scrubbing that floor again.....you'll keep scrubbing it until I say it's clean enough!"
"Yes Princess!!!"
"In about an hour some men from the village will be arriving to service my needs....show them to my chambers and help them undress....then make sure each of them is ready for me....use that pretty mouth of yours....you know the one that made all those promises to me that you couldn't keep!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
"And if that tiny thing under your skirts gets stiff you can always go down to the dungeons and spend some time with my stepsisters or my wrinkly, old stepmother....I'm sure they'd welcome the attention.....even from a useless sissy like you....Ha...some Prince you turned out to be..."












No comments:

Post a Comment