Thursday, November 15, 2018

Not What I Was Expecting

"This isn't at all what I was expecting!!!"
"Well, when you brought him to us you said he had a problem with anger management and we addressed that problem in the best possible way!!!"
"By turning him into a sissy maid!!!!"
"Yes....now he channels all of his repressed anger into providing service to his Mistress...he keeps house, does laundry, he'll even shine your shoes if you'd like!!!"
"But what about....our....intimate life...."
"Well we couldn't help but notice his diminutive endowment.....so we locked that away and focused all of his attention on providing oral service....as his Mistress you can expect to have an orgasm any time you wish!!!"
"Anytime I wish?"
"Here's the key to his chastity cage....we recommend that you keep him locked at all times except for hygienic reasons....other than that enjoy yourself!!!"
"Thank you so much....I'm sure I will!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment