Friday, July 5, 2019

Not Yet

"You want to cum.....let me see...Oh everything still looks like it always does to me Sissy....how long has it been since the last time, a week or two?"
"Sweetheart....please....it's been months and months!!!!"
"How many months Sissy? When exactly was the last time?"
"I....uhhhh....I don't really remember....it was in the winter...."
"Well it can't be that big a deal to you if you can't remember the last time....I'll make a note on my calendar and we'll check back in a couple of months and see how you're doing!!!"
"But Sweetheart....please...."
"When you had your little sissy cummies last winter....did you enjoy it?"
"Yes Ma'am....very much!"
"Well then let's wait until winter and see if you enjoy it as much again...."
"But..."
"Maybe the winter after...."
"Oh no....thank you Ma'am....winter sounds great!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. Poor sissy! let her cum, at least one a year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in favor of that Mistress Roxy!!!!
      Love
      kaaren

      Delete