Wednesday, July 3, 2019

How About Him?

"How about him Sissy?"
"No....he's too young..."
"Goddammit Sissy, you'd better pick a man out, and do it soon....."
"I'm trying..."
I don't think so....too young, too old, too fat, too thin, too tall, too short....well listen up Goldilocks, you're going to pick one of the next three men or I'll pick one for you!!!"
"Yes Ma'am....it's just hard to...."
"If you're not on your knees with a cock in your sissy mouth in the next ten minutes I'll strip you down to your panties and offer you to every man here!!!"
"That doesn't sound so bad...."
"I'm not kidding around Sissy!!!"
"Neither am I Ma'am!!!"












5 comments:

  1. This situation fits perfectly to Me and my sissy husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the sub in our relationship I always do whatever makes her happy....her pleasure is my pleasure!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I'll swallow all the cum i can, if you seeing me drizzled in cum and jizz dripping down my chin gives you pleasure. I'll do it forever. As long as I know, you would be generous enough to use the strapon tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really giving Sissy a chance to make her own decision? Bad form! Rookie mistake! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And in typical Sissy fashion she can't decide!!!
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete