Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Independence Day 2019

I love the 4th of July....I always have ever since I was a kid!!!!
I loved the fireworks and the cookouts and the feeling that the whole country was enjoying a gigantic birthday party!!!
I'm older now and I still like the fireworks....except for that damned kid down the street blowing up everything in the neighborhood....
And I still love the party that seems to be everywhere....
And I still love the cookouts....but my palate has matured a bit and I find that now I very much enjoy things that I would never dream of putting in my mouth way back then...
It adds to the wonder of it all!!!!
Happy Independence Day, America!!!











3 comments:

  1. Hot dogs and sausages - staples of the sissy diet.

    Happy 4th, hon! Have a wonderful LONG weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend Kaaren! Don't worry about the splinters in your butt or the bruises on your knees! They'll all heal soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee....maybe next year I'll get there early and sand down that bench!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete