Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"I have to give you credit this weekend Sissy.....you've behaved very well....you've kept your hands and mouth to yourself.....and I enjoyed a long leisurely fuck with my boyfriend knowing that his cock hadn't been inside you in any way!!!!"
"Thank you Ma'am...."
"There's just one thing I'm puzzled by Sissy.....when I was packing your bags for the ride on the pink bus I noticed that all of your panties had cum stains on them....can you explain that?"
"No Ma'am.....I have no idea how that could have happened...."
"Wait a minute.....what's that noise?"
"I don't hear anything...."
"It sounds like....a low buzzing sound....it sounds like....it sounds just like my new vibrator!!!! Do you have my new vibrator inside you Sissy?"
"Well kind of...."
"I would ask you for it back but I don't want it in my hand until you wash it you filthy sissy whore!!!!! When you get back to that school I want you to clean it thoroughly and write me a long apology for using it without my permission and send them to me!!!!
"Yes Ma'am.....can I ask you one thing please?"
"What?"
"Do you have any extra batteries for the ride!!!!"
"Out....get out....you can wait for the pink bus on the front porch!!!!"
"So....no batteries then?"
"Out!!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment