Sunday, July 7, 2019

Time To Review

"Come in Sissy....it's time to review your behavior for the past week....can you think of anything you've done that you deserve a correction for?"
"Oh no....you're not going to trick me into confessing all kinds of things again....last time I got spanked seventy times for things you didn't even know I'd done!!!!"
"So.....that's the way it is Sissy? Then I'm starting you off with one hundred for being an uncooperative little bitch....over my knee now!!!"
 Sometimes you can't win....
















6 comments:

  1. That's exactly what my wife does. Every Friday is maintenance spanking day. I usually get 50 with her paddle or hairbrush then she asks me if there is anything I need to confess to. She then decides how much more spanking I deserve which is usually less than normal because I confessed. One time I didn't confess to something but one of her friends turned me in so when I didn't tell her about it she tripled the punishment I would have normally received. So now I confess everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her friends blew the whistle on you? That sucks. Do they get a reward for turning you in? (Such as having their way with you?)

      Delete
  2. "Reviews" help my behavior!

    sissy j

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my, 100, that will certainly make him/her a better sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her lingerie and hose!

    ReplyDelete