Monday, July 15, 2019

My Analyst Tries Roleplay

"So tell me Kaaren....how does this make you feel?"
"I feel very awkward Doctor Dee..."
"And is it the fact that you're here and that I'm watching that makes you feel that way Kaaren?"
"Oh no Doctor Dee....I'd feel awkward in this position no matter where I was!!!!"
"So you're not happy in this position?"
"No.....no not at all..."
"Even though I told you that he really deserves a spanking...."
"I know but I'm not a spanker...I'm sure there's plenty of your other patients that would love to spank his cute ass....but it's not for me...."
"Alright then.....why don't the two of you switch places and we'll see how you both feel in a few minutes...."
"Whatever you say Doctor!!!"












1 comment:

  1. Well, I gave it a shot! You definitely aren't a switch!

    Now lets see that your ass is redder than a baboon!

    ReplyDelete