Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Do You

"Do you want to eat my pussy Sissy?"
"Oh yes Ma'am!!!!"
"Would you do it right here....right now....with all these people watching?"
"I would Ma'am!!!!"
"Does it excite you Sissy?"
"Very much Ma'am!!!!"
"Is your little clit straining in it's pretty little cage Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am.....it hurts a little...."
"Let it hurt Sissy....did you really think I'd let all these strangers see my pussy?"
"I....I didn't think.....of course you wouldn't...."
"But it's nice to know you would Sissy....when we get home you can eat my pussy all you want!!!!"
"Oh thank you....thank you so much!!!!"














1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful and generous woman. And what a lucky sissy.

    I have a new story on body worship on the free site Deviant Art. My page is under the name Subthrone.

    ReplyDelete