Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"So you see Sissy....your wife knew you couldn't behave yourself for the whole weekend.....imagine how she felt when she caught her two brother-in-laws using your body for their carnal lusts....and at the same time.....so she asked me to discipline you the old fashioned way!!!!"
"You know Sister.....I think we have a yardstick around here somewhere....I could get it for you if you'd like!!!!"
"Oh my....you are just about the naughtiest Sissy I've ever run across!!!!"
"I'd love to show you just how naughty I can be Sister!!!!"
"Oh my!!!! Well as interesting as that sounds, your wife has already called the pink bus to come get you.....maybe next time she wants my help I'll have a little more time...."
"I have some things I'd love to show you Sister.....I look forward to it!!!"
"Oh my goodness....now you've gotten me all worked up Sissy....oh well I guess that young novice at the convent will be doing some penance on her knees in my room tonight!!!"
















3 comments:

  1. That just reminds me of my days in Catholic school. I seemed to spend a lot of time over a nun's knee getting spanked and they did it bare bottom. Many times I got a hard on and the nun slapped it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me usta estar asi y ser muy bien azotado es un `placer para mi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Praise the lord, i've seen the light!

    ReplyDelete