Saturday, January 25, 2020

Saturday Matinee - The Persuader



"No.....damn you.....I'll never be a woman for you!!!!"
"Honestly Outworlder, I don't understand why you resist..."
"What??? What do you mean???? Why wouldn't I resist? I'm a man dammit!!!!"
"Well so am I, and I wouldn't resist.....in fact if I could take your place I wouldn't hesitate!!"
"You....you'd be willing to become a woman? To give up your manhood?"
"I'd give it up in a heartbeat....if I could...."
"But why.....why are you doing this to us?"
"I don't understand why you ask.....we are giving you an honor that most of our citizens would give everything for!!!!"
"I don't want to be a woman.....I'm a man.....what man would give it up...."
"Well just look at your friend.....he thought like you.....he would never give up his manhood......but after we put him into the Persuader he has changed his mind and has embraced his new femininity....he gave it up!!!!"
"Oh my god what have you done to him.....he looks like his sister!!!!"
"Well of course that would be the genetic factor....."
"You bastards!!!!"
"Just another few minutes and you'll be going in the Persuader.....and I promise you there are so many citizens bidding on you....you'll surely become the sex slave of a good home!!!"
"Sex Slave!!!!!"
"Of course.....what did you think we changed you for?"
"No.....please....."
"It's funny.....after you spend some time in the Persuader all you'll be saying is "Yes please!"....."












4 comments:

  1. Kaaren- I just want to add here that your "Funny Sissy" page has great stuff, but I can't comment (only set to Google users). Others may be in the same situation for that page.
    Kisses, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that Sara.....I have changed the setting.....sneaky Google must have that as the default....
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete
  2. Great job as always. I wonder if they ALL have to go into "the persuader"? And why can't they just recruit from a few websites like this one?!?

    Maybe that would drive the price of sex slaves though if they have a glut of them available. You wouldn't want like a Big Lots Discount Sex Slave store, would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Dee I can honestly say that I wouldn't need much persuasion!!!!
      What really caught me about this was the look on the face of the "girl" in the Persuader.....it looked to me like she was having a pretty good time!!!
      And to your other point....when I took Econ101 in school I learned about supply and demand....if you want top prices you need a high demand a a short supply!!!!
      Thank you so much for being a regular patron at the Matinee....you're one of the few.....I'll send you a coupon for free popcorn and I'll butter it myself!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete