Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Brunch

"So you'll be serving at my brunch....I want you to set out a buffet for about ten women I'd like there to be several interesting dishes....hot and cold options...oh and of course make sure there are several vegan selections..."
"Alright...I will have that ready...."
"You'll also be serving drinks....have several pitcher of Mimosas and Bloody Marys and I guess Margaritas too....but be prepared to fix anything else they might want...."
"That will be no problem...."
"And you'll have to be constantly cleaning the dirty dishes and keep a stack of plates and silverware available throughout the party...."
"No problem!!!"
"Finally....you'll be wearing this...."
"With or without panties and stockings Ma'am?"
"Well of course you'll wear stockings....but I'll leave the panties up to you...."
"I understand....no problem Ma'am!!!"













10 comments:

  1. Dressing in the maids dress is the best part of serving the brunch. Stockings and heels are mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Please!! i'd love to do this!! :) sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could join me next time sara!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. What it lacks in skimpyness it makes up for in frills....
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete
  4. ancantada de hacer de sirvienta soy un esclavo y me debo aello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivimos para servir a nuestra amante cariño
      Amor
      Kaaren

      Delete
  5. Of course i would wear my frilliest, sissiest panties! After all, one of the best things about being a maid is having your pretty panties pulled down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree....there's something so special about someone else pulling down my panties.....it gives me the shivers....nice shivers.....every time!!!!
      Love
      kaaren

      Delete