Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Remember

"Do you remember how it was Sissy....do you remember being inside me...being in my wet pussy?"
"Yes I remember....but it was so long ago...."
"You always shot your sissy cream so quickly...."
"Yes I did.....but it felt so good....."
"And then you started shooting your sissy cream even before you got inside me....do you remember that Sissy?"
"Yes I remember......you were just always so exciting...."
"You were out of control Sissy and what did I do to get you back under control?"
"You put me in a chastity cage....."
"And are you grateful that I did?"
"Yes Ma'am....."
"Exactly right Sissy!!!!"













4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My wife enjoys doing this to me....then she settles on my face for a ride!!!
      Kisses
      kaaren

      Delete
  2. Forever grateful . . . besides, our tongues fit so much better (and provide so much more pleasure).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The times when I actually penetrated her without shooting all over her thighs brought her no pleasure....so now if she wants to tease me a little about it....well I guess I have it coming.....no pun intended!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete