Monday, January 20, 2020

Correction Erection Direction

She has long since realized that I have a tendency to cum on her lap during a correction....caged or not I have often spurted my sissy cream onto her legs....and it's not a stocking thing or anything....I have squirted onto her jeans....onto her bare legs....onto her leggings.....onto her yoga pants....onto.....well you get the idea....
So lately she has released me from the cage and directed my little pee-pee away from her while she gives me my correction!!!!
From her point of view it has worked very well.....from my point of view....well it was a lot more fun licking her legs clean than it is licking that old blanket!!!!
















2 comments:

  1. Poor baby, licking blankets is no fun! i do know what you mean about squirting onto Her jeans, skirt, stockings etc. It isn't the feel of the sexy fabrics that makes me squirt, it's the fantastic feeling of bending over like a naughty girl and submitting to Her correction. She often made me wear special spanking panties for my OTK spankings. Full satin briefs with ruffles across the bottom, She would just pull down the back of my panties so that when i did squirt it would be inside those satiny panties, not on Her legs. Then i would have to wear them wet for the rest of the day as i did the housework (with a nice buttplug inserted).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't squirted on my Wife's clothes in this position, but getting them wet with pre-cum and "slime" and having to clean them up is enough!
    Love the clit-back humiliation position.. so helpless!
    kisses, sara

    ReplyDelete